Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh Sad Day (NOT)


Dear Readers,
I am uber happy right now. The reason for this is simple: Blogger has finally decided to allow me to copy and paste cursive text into here! So now, when I write in cursive, I can type in cursive!! And suddenly excited little 8 year old Evan is coming out in me....shocking. But of course, as we all know, the most important parts of our personalities never really die out; sometimes they just get overshadowed by "Adulthood". Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy reading more about the thrilling world of learning cursive letters, Hebrew School ending, and how I apparently felt about my cousins. 

Also, I guess I really enjoyed lying to myself, following that up with the ever-so-important "NOT". Explanations? None from me. Enjoy.

5/22/93
Today I am going to Jamie’s bat-Mitzvah, I bet that I will have a great time! I will eat lunch there, and when we come home, I will have nothing to eat!
Not!!!!!!!
P.S. When I get home I will watch T.V.
to!

5/30/93
Last night I slept at Stacy’s house, we had a bad time!
Not
We had a great time watching Buffy, the Vampire Slayer! Great time!!!!

6/2/93
I leard more cursive and here is all the cursive I learnd in school. I am adding the new cursive to.
A c d g q n m v y z x b h k e l f I u
We have learnd 19 cursive letters. I am going to draw the letters that we haven’t learnd now.
And these are all the letters we haven’t learnd.
The end!!!

6/5/93
Today I have baseball, it will be fun! We learned more letters in cursive and here they are.
A c d g q n m v y z x h k b l f
NEW!
 i u t w
The 2 real new letters I learned was t and w. t and w.

6/6/93
Today is the last day of Hebrew, I might miss it if I want to, no more Hebrew till next year, and the home of the Brave! Play Ball!
the end
P.S. I am going to write more cursive.
a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
= 26 cursive letters!!!

6/13/93
Today is Sunday my cousins came over, and I will write more cursive letters.
a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

I just can’t help my self, because i love to write in cursive! it is just so fun! i love it!

So yeah. This post sucked. 


NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment