Friday, April 1, 2011

School Daze

Happy April Fools Day!

In honor of such a classic holiday, I'd like to present my next round of entries, which will surely help answer the age old question: Did child Evan truthfully, honestly, sincerely, whole-heartedly, enjoy going to school? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the diary...



2/24/93
I do not remember what we did today. Because the date right now is 3-2-93 so I don’t remember!
So apparently this is what one draws upon not recalling the day's events. 
Why this dude is speaking in 2 different languages, I just don't know. 


2/25/93
I still wish that I was at school right now because I want to be working. And I can’t wait till Friday because I get to stay up late. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!

2/26/93
Today I am measinger and I am back at school! Neaner neaner Boo Boo!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy!!!

2/27/93
No School today! Sorry, no school!

2/28/93
There is no school today eather! Sorry, no school again!

3/1/93
And there is no School today eather! Sorry, there’s no school again!

3/2/93
Finally, we are back at school. That means that there is school today? Right!!!!!!! Oh good!

If you're wondering why this text is so large, then you can safely assume that it's due to how large I had decided to write these entries. I think it demonstrates true passion. True, true passion.

Until next time...good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment